Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows and patio doors are met with unmatched beauty, durability, and energy-efficiency our customers love. Our team of window and patio door experts are dedicated to making your next home improvement process as hassle-free as possible.
With Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service, you can count on our professionals to provide the service you’d expect from an industry leader.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, helping to keep the world just a little bit greener.
All of the hard work that goes into manufacturing and engineering our replacement window & patio door products would mean little without the very best professional installation team to back it.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, hardware finishes, grille designs, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen® windows not only stand the test of time, but they’ll look great doing it.
Thanks to our exclusive composite Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen® windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their energy bills.
Let us help you with your next improvement project. From design consultation, to manufacturing, to installation and beyond, a Renewal by Andersen team member is there to answer questions and offer solutions. This signature service means you can start enjoying your beautiful window or patio door replacement sooner. Schedule your in-home consultation today to start experiencing the Renewal by Andersen difference.
Renewal by Andersen has created the revolutionary Fibrex® material which combines the best qualities of wooden and vinyl replacement windows. It offers the strength and stability of wood and the low maintenance features of vinyl, while also reducing the thermal transfer found in popular materials such as aluminum. Pick a performance metric: efficiency, strength and durability, maintenance, beauty…whichever factor is most important to you. Fibrex® material can make a difference in every instance because we believe they are all important.
- Fibrex® material by Renewal by Andersen combines the strength and look of wood with the versatility of vinyl.
- Made from 40% reclaimed wood and fiber polymers, Fibrex® material is twice as strong as vinyl even following years of regular use.
- The same extrusion process that gives Fibrex® material its strength also allows it to be formed to any shape, and be dyed completely with your chosen color for a flake-free finish.
- Fibrex® material can hold large panes of glass with narrow frames due to its strength. This means you can enjoy wider frames regardless of window type.
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material has superior thermal insulating properties and when combined with Anderson® High-Performance™ Low-E4® glasses, it can help you save money on energy bills.
With a narrow frame that allows for more glass area and natural light to flow into your home, Renewal by Andersen® windows can help you experience the best views of the outdoors and look great doing it. Renewal by Andersen® windows & patio doors can be completely customized at every step of the process to complement your unique style along with the current look and feel of your home. During your window design consultation, our experts will walk you through the following replacement window design options:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Whether your goal is to update a vintage home, improve the energy efficiency of a modern one, or simply to add value to any room, Renewal by Andersen can make it happen. Our unmatched quality replacement windows and patio doors are made from uniquely durable materials and are backed by a limited 20-year warranty. Plus, our streamlined process eliminates hassle and guesswork, so you can focus on the features that matter most to you. Learn more about our signature service at the links below, then call to schedule an in-home consultation to get started. We’ll have you enjoying your new home improvement in no time.
- We custom measure the openings in your home to ensure that your new windows are expertly fitted, reducing drafts and increasing energy efficiency throughout your home
- We prepare the area to be worked on – drop cloths will be placed both inside and outside of your home to catch any dust and debris.
- If multiple windows are to be installed, we will install, insulate and seal the frame of your windows one by one to verify the quality of our installation
- Then we will clean up the area thoroughly, making sure to dispose of the old windows for you and walking you through operation of your new replacement windows
The Renewal by Andersen limited warranty is one of the strongest you’ll find on any window or patio door, at any price. It includes 20 years on glass, 2 years on installation, and 10 years on frame and hardware. It’s non-prorated and fully transferable, should you sell your home. Our benefits include:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
Matching the unique architectural style of your Spokane home with a new replacement window doesn’t have to be a pain. With 15 different shape options including custom and specialty window options, it’s easy to compliment your home perfectly.
Add an elegant arch window, circle or even triangle windows. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.